Well (a very deep subject, you understand), I decided I hadn't posted in awhile and I'd better let you know that I'm still here enjoying missionary life in the beautiful State of Washington. We have a routine that doesn't seem to change much as the days go whizzing by...it's just life and life is good!
I'm especially grateful this week (as Easter Sunday is coming) for my Savior, Jesus Christ and his loving care and concern for me. The realization that because of his willingness to suffer in the Garden of Gethsemane, to be crucified for the sins of all men, and then to be resurrected, I have possibility of being with my family forever and living with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again. What glorious possibilities await us all!Check out easter.mormon.org for a great video about Easter.
Here's a pictorial journal of what's happened since I last posted.
 |
| Senior Missionaries enjoying lunch together |
 |
| It's another wedding, Glen and Linda and President Haynes |
 |
| The girls/women of the wedding party |
 |
| The happy couple with their daughter |
|
|
 |
| There is always food in large quantities to celebrate all occasions |
 |
| Daniel's baptism party with friends and family |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa and Daniel after his baptism |
 |
| Linda's baptism |
 |
| Friends and family at Linda's baptism |
 |
| A beautiful day and a beautiful mountain, Mt. Rainier |
 |
| Sewing on patches for recently acquired scout shirts |
 |
| Relief Society, waiting for the 6:30 birthday party to begin at 7:30 |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Relief Society |
 |
| Another day, still a beautiful mountain |
 |
| Change is coming; last meeting with this District |
 |
| On splits with Sister Lance; helping Deborah |
 |
| The Throman Family |
.jpg) |
| Potluck attendees in between General Conference Sessions |
 |
| Sister Loo and Sister Wilde at their Farewell Potluck Luncheon |
 |
| Some of the beautiful rhododendrons of the Northwest by our apartment |
 |
| Spring is here in beauteous ways |
 |
| Spring is here! |
 |
| A row of spring beauties on 8th North in Auburn |
 |
| The azaleas are blooming as well; it's lovely |
We took time to visit Mt. Rainier, and enjoying God's handiwork seems a lot more enjoyable than working on taxes.
 |
| Sister Webb and Sister Henderson riding the Gondola |
 |
| Sister Lance, me and Sister Henderson at Crystal Mountain on the gondola |
 |
| View from gondola of parking lot at Crystal Mountain |
 |
| View from the gondola at Crystal Mountain |
 |
| Me and another view of The Mountain |
 |
| Who could resist a picture of this colorful skier? |
 |
| God's beautiful creations |
 |
| Mt. Rainier |
 |
| Sisters Henderson, Peterson, Lance and Webb at Crystal Mountain |
 |
| Another view of Mt. Rainier |
 |
| When the weather's changing, the mountain gets a cloud like a halo |
Isn't God wonderful with all He gives to us! I am reminded of a little Primary song that says: I am glad for many things that are mine today and thank you, my heart sings for the many things that are mine today.
Looks beautiful and sounds like things are going well. Thanks for your testimony - love you!
ReplyDelete